Friday, April 01, 2005

A whole new world for me - sculpture!


"And She Loved her Pink Bow" - the sculpture. So here's the deal... I have an awesome opportunity to understudy with Walt Horton, a world renown bronze artist, so I decided to take the plunge into sculpture. Walt has been watching my work as a painter, and has really encoraged me to give my style a try in a 3 dimensional form.

With that said, I decided to start with a little bit simpler form, taking inspiration from my painting with the same title. It will be a bashful little girl with a very large bow in her hair when its all done. At this point I am still building up the form, but I wanted to blog this process, just because I think it will be fun to watch her come together. Stay tuned for updates! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counter