Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sketch Project 12


I just started another ga-roovy project! Its called Sketch Project 12. And its really an outgrowth of my current vision. I wanted to start keeping a sketch diary, in an attempt to continue to hone my drawing skills. Of course once you have all these neato drawings laying around, it seems like you should do something cool with them. right? So I started the Sketch Project. Basically I will spend each month creating all these nifty little sketches, and then bring them together into a singular print at the end of the month. To make it even cooler... I thought why not have other people join in the fun? So everybody can now begin sending me submissions to add to the finished works. Of course you need to understand the terms and conditions of the deal so check out this page CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counter